1. What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was propelled with the intend to give lodging at a reasonable cost to the more fragile segments of the general public, lower salary assemble individuals, urban poor, and rustic poor. The Yojana includes a development of around 20 million houses at a moderate cost by March 31, 2022. The plan is getting monetary help of USD 31 billion from the Central Government. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has two segments:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)
The plan is likewise connected with different plans like:
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan which goes for decreasing open poop by building in-house toilets and network claimed toilets and expects to keep up neatness around the boulevards, streets, and houses
Saubhagya Yojana which goes for giving power association
Ujjwala Yojana which goes for giving LPG Gas association
Openness of unadulterated drinking water
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana which goes for opening a zero equalization record and spreading banking offices to every single individual in the general public.
2. Segments of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has 4 noteworthy segments:
- In-Situ Redevelopment of ghettos utilizing land as an asset, with the investment of the private part. This mission goes for utilizing the capability of land under ghetto regions and giving formal urban foundations to ghetto occupants.
- . Credit Linked Subsidy – Under this plan, the administration will give an intrigue endowment of 6.5% on lodging advances for a long time from the beginning of the advance, which will make lodging moderate. The Net Present Value (NPV) of the intrigue appropriation will be determined at a markdown rate of 9%. The advance measure of Rs 6 lakhs is pertinent for the credit-connected endowment conspire and any sum past Rs 6 lakh does not draw in any sponsorship. The loaning establishments will specifically credit the intrigue appropriation to the recipients’ records which will result in diminished Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) and decreased lodging advance sum.
- Moderate Housing in Partnership (AHP) – In association with the Public and Private division, reasonable lodging will be given to the financially flimsier segments. The States or Union Territories, either with various offices or in association with various businesses can design reasonable lodging ventures.
- Upgrade and development of recipient drove house – Under this part, the recipients who are not ready to profit the upsides of the over three segments will be profited. This mission gives help to groups of EWS classification to build new houses or upgrade the current houses individually to cover the recipients. Under this mission, families will get a focal help of Rs 1.50 lakh to improve their current houses or build new houses. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the houses will be developed with eco-accommodating innovation and inclination will be given to old and impaired while assigning ground floors.